Ivy Saviour of the Dinosaur
From her hideaway in a museum basement comes Ivy, a cleaning lady with a difference. Her humble set of wheels may look like a cleaning cart, but just wait and see where – and when! – this time-travelling trolley is about to take you. Join this heroine of hygiene as she takes you on a whirlwind trip through history. During the July school holidays Capital E National Theatre for Children presents Ivy Saviour of the Dinosaur for one week only at Downstage. Don’t miss your last chance to catch this quirky queen of clean before she takes her trolley across the Tasman!
“The spindly and goggly-eyed Ivy keeps us guessing right until the end, whether her mission to save the dinosaurs will succeed or not. “Did we do it?” asks Ivy. Well, the answer to that may be yes and no, but does the play deliver what the kids like? Emphatically, yes. It’s just what the kids ordered…”– Theatreview
- Venue: Downstage Theatre
- Dates: Sat 20 – 27 July 2013 (excludes Sundays)
- Performances: 10am and 1pm (55 mins)
- Ages: 5+
- Price: $12 per person; $44 for a group of 4; $10 per person for groups of 10 or more
- Booking: call 04 913 3740 or book online
After watching Ivy you too can go back to the Cretaceous Period and bring back your very own dinosaur. Choose a roaring T-Rex puppet or a 3D egg complete with miniature hatching dinosaur, then take them home and wow your friends with your new intriguing pet!
- Where: Downstage Theatre
- Dates: Sat 20 – 27 July (excluding Sundays)
- Age: 3+
- Times: Come along after the performance, craft takes place from 10.45am – 2.30pm
- Price: $2 per craft
For more about Capital E: http://www.capitale.org.nz/