- ASSITEJ International – Association International de Théâtre pour l’Enfance et la Jeunesse / International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People. Follow ASSITEJ on Facebook
- IIAN – the International Inclusive Arts Network: an online community for people who are interested in creating, learning or programming inclusive work for young audiences. We’re here to shine a light on this area of excellence and like a virtual late night bar we encourage people to share their thoughts, views and, most importantly, their work under the expansive umbrella of Inclusive Arts for young people. The network is managed by a core group of artists and companies from around the world. The best way to get in touch is to drop us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITYARN – the International Theatre for Young Audiences Research Network, aims to further academic research on theatre for young audiences (TYA), facilitate exchange, and support the initiation of international cooperation and new research projects. ITYARN is a collaboration between universities and ASSITEJ international to further research on theatre for young audiences (TYA) coordinated by University of Agder (Norway), the University of Hildesheim (Germany), Arizona State University (USA) and the College of Letters and Science (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA), The Korean National University of Arts, Seoul, Korea, and the University of Ankara, Turkey.
- Next Generation – an ASSITEJ initiative specially designed to welcome new faces to ASSITEJ and support young artists in developing their practice and in fostering international relationships. Through the Next Generation Program, ASSITEJ offers placements and residency programs designed to create new opportunities for learning and to enable international exchange and collaboration between younger artists.
- Small Size – the European Network for the diffusion of performing arts aimed at early childhood (0-6) provides a structure through which to meet, share expertise and exchange knowledge; to develop collaborative projects and disseminate information and research.
- write local. play global. – the ASSITEJ playwrights network. It’s an online meeting place for people interested in work written for young audiences. Think of it as a virtual café where you can read about, make contact and catch up with people from around the world. You can find out about exciting new work, how writers approach their craft and about organizations that support and develop the work of writers.
- IDEA – Drama/Theatre in Education
- UNIMA – Union Internationale de la Marionnette – International Puppetry Association
- YPAA – Young People and the Arts Australia (ASSITEJ Australia)
- ON THE EDGE World Festival of Theatre for Young Audiences will take place from 2nd – 9th July 2016 in Birmingham, UK. It will feature theatre for young audiences from around the world, programmes for emerging artists in the field, symposia for industry professionals, a calendar of welcome events, and a scratch programme for new work. ON THE EDGE is the ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering for 2016.
19th ASSITEJ World Congress of the International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People will take place from 17-27 May 2017 in Cape Town, under the over-arching theme “Cradle of Creativity”.
The World Congress is the most important meeting of all members of ASSITEJ (International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People), which takes place once every three years. It is the culmination of the working life of the association for that three-year period, reflecting on the last three years of activity and creating a vision collectively with its members for the future.